Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finally! - London: Day 1

When I say finally I really mean to say already? It seems just like yesterday that I was leaving Minnesota southbound for Texas. Well I kinda did. Anyways TJ and I made it to London despite the crowded planes and long lines at the UK Customs checkpoint. We managed to gather our stuff, get an Oyster Pass (a pass that allows for transportation on various English modes of public transportation), and get to our hostel. Hostels really are college dorms without the studying and lots of people from all over. They also weren't kidding when they said that the Piccadilly Backpackers hostel was located in the center of things, noisy too. In any case today has been just a "let's get situated" day since we are both tired from the 10 hours of flight and 1 hour or so of getting to the hostel. So after a day of rest tomorrow promises to be a full day. I'm just wondering how long it will take "trouble" to find me across the pond...

No comments:

Post a Comment